Monday, January 11, 2016

Into 2016

In 2014 HB and I started training for the Ostrich Festival 5k, we created the @no.resolutions instagram account to keep us accountable. It worked. I was posting to it every day, looking forward to my runs and making some fun insta-ships! I made it about 4 weeks into training, crossing into the 2015 year of challenges, and then found out I was pregnant with youngest son. That put everything on hold. I kind of feel into a darkness. I felt like I had finally found something just for me. As a mom, that is a hard thing to come by. My pregnancy was a hard one. Physically and mentally. I ate like garbage (to my standards) but grew a ginormous, healthy baby. 

We moved 3 times in the Arizona summer.

Bought a great house for our family. 

Found my spirituality.

Reconnected with friends and family.

And ultimately, I started running again!

2016 will take all of those 2015 accomplishments and make them even better. 

My boys amaze me every day. 

My house is continuing to become a home. 

I am meditating on a regular basis.

I am training for a half marathon with my dad. 

Life is pretty great right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment